06-09 May: Bakery China
Would you like to start or broaden your export to China and the Asian region (Pacific Ocean)? Take part in the Holland Pavilion during the Bakery China in Shanghai!
WHY BAKERY CHINA
- 95% of the exhibiting companies say to be very satisfied about the Bakery China
- 97% of the exhibiting companies found the right visitors and business potentials during the Bakery China
- In 2018 238,263 visitors from 115 countries visited the Bakery China
- Bakery China offers a wide range of bakery products and technologies from over the world
- This year the Bakery China will take over the entire Shanghai New International Expo Center, with a total exhibiting space of over 200.000 m2, divided in 17 halls.
IN SHORT: Bakery China attracts globally operating companies active in the bakery industry to participate in this fair. Be sure to take part in this fair!
The NEC will organise a Holland Pavilion at the Bakery China 2019 if there is sufficient interest from companies. In order to participate in the Holland Pavilion at the Bakery China, it takes a one time additional cost of €750,- . When you participate in the Holland Pavilion, you are eligible for a missionvoucher to the value of a maximum of €1500,-, provided by the Dutch Enterprise Agency (RVO).
More information about the Holland Pavilion, Participant costs or other information please read the announcement
Please contact Mr Steven Smit or call 0031 (0)33 433 0131 for more information or questions.