Dutch Design Pavilion Maison et Objet `19
…Based on your designs you are invited to participate in this fair!
The NEC is currently in the process of organising a Dutch Design Pavilion at the Maison et Objet 2019, 6 – 10 September. After previous succesful editions from 2014-2018, this year again a Pavilion will be initiated.
Products that will be exhibited at the fair have to be approved of by the fair organisation. This selection is binding. Participation in the pavilion can be done with a 6 m2 stand minimally. Participating and wishes and opportunities for the amount of m2 to take will be done in cooperation with Steven Smit, and will be on a “first come, first serve” basis.
WHAT WILL BE OFFERED?
– Participation in the fair with your own stand within a collective Dutch Design Pavilion;
– Extra promotional publicity;
– Support and advise from an international expert before and during the fair;
– Collective publicity from the Pavilion;
– Standard stand design (walls, floor and light);
– Combination with an individual SIB-advise project is possible.
CONTACT AND QUESTIONS
The deadline for applying to this fair has been set on 1st April 2019. If you would like to participate in this pavilion, please subscribe via the application form, to be sent to Steven Smit or call us on +31 (0)33-433 0131.