3 – 6 March: FHA HoReCa Singapore
Following the success of the fair in both 2016 and 2018, the NEC will organise once again a Holland Pavilion in March/April 2020 at the Food & Hotel Asia in Singapore, due to the many opportunities in this Asian market.
Due to the growing interest in the FHA Singapore, the UBM decided to split the FHA Singapore into two different fairs, to know:
- FHA HoReCa (3rd-6th March 2020)
- FHA Food & Beverage (31st March-3rd April 2020)
FACTS & FIGURES FOOD & HOTEL ASIA 2020
- More than 112,500 m2 fair surface
- More than 78.000 visitors from 100 different countries
- More than 4.000 exhibitors coming from 70 countries and regions ´s
- Approximately 71 collective pavilions
- 6 specialised events
- World-class competitions and side activities
- Top conferences, seminars and masterclasses
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT?
Would you like to learn more about these fairs and your opportunities in Asia, or would you like to speak with the project manager please don’t hesitate and get in touch with Mr. Daan Busscher or call him on +31 (0)33 433 0131.